New Year Crowns
Kids will love making these colourful firework New Year Crowns. They're an easy and fun no-prep way to celebrate the New Year.
This New Year's Eve craft comes in four fun firework themed designs.
One of the crowns has no text so that it can be used for other celebrations like Chinese New Year, Guy Fawkes Night, July 4th etc.
One of the designs has a “My New Year Goals” section for children to write about their New Year resolutions.
The 4 fun designs are:
- Cityscape - No text
- Cityscape - “Happy New Year” text
- Fireworks - “Happy New Year” text
- Fireworks - “Happy New Year” and “My New Year Goals” text
All four templates come in black & white and full colour.
We recommend printing onto printer cardstock.
PRINTABLE PACK CONTENTS:
- 1 page teacher overview with photograph of the finished pieces
- 1 page student instructions with step by step photographs
- 4 page color templates
- 4 page black and white templates
Additional Requirements: printer paper, scissors, glue, coloring pencils.
The template comes in both US and UK spellings and paper sizes.
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product that you will receive to your email.
If you have any further questions about this product please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org